Would you like creating a skin for JMediaPlayer?
detects necessary codecs to playback an avi file, shows installed codecs on the system and suggest installation of missing ones
let me know your ideas for new freeware programs, or commission the development of a custom program for you
In this page you can know your IP address and discover if the proxy server you are eventually using really makes you anonymous.
Warning: gethostbyaddr(): Address is not a valid IPv4 or IPv6 address in /home/u182830040/domains/jockersoft.com/public_html/english/ipaddress.php on line 159
Your detected IP address is () - whois searchThere are 2 alternatives:
- You are directly connected to the internet
- You are using a highly anonymous proxy
The headers your browser sends are :
If you believe that the data found in this page is not correct for any reason, please
Proxy server categories:
- Transparent: they change and add some headers sent to and by the browser, in particular they show the real IP of the user. They can be recognized easily.
- Anonymous: they do not reveal the IP of the user, but they change or add some headers. They can be recognized easily.
- 'Misleading': they seem to act as Transparent proxies, but they send a fake IP address (different from the user's one).
- SOCKS Proxy: they act as a repeater between the user and the server, without modifying the exchanged data. This kind of proxy is anonymous and versatile (it supports TCP traffic, not only HTTP, and in v5 it supports UDP too)